I think every writer/artist has that one story/drawing that gets completely skipped over, and they’d never say it aloud, but inside they’re like
'fuck all y'all, that's one of the best things I've done'
plus one story/drawing that everyone loves
'really? that one?’
Worst feelings in the world
- Failing a test you studied really hard for
- Getting replaced in a friendship
- Getting ignored
- Having something that you’re looking forward to, get cancelled
- Having to fight back tears in front of people
- Finding out that the person you like, likes someone else
- Showing your parents something you’re proud of only to get a disinterested reply
That last one always breaks my heart.